When we create a table of contents manually, then we must include a link from the post titles one by one. This will require more time to work if the post title link to be included plenty. However, the manual way is not so slow loading blog.
Whereas if we use a script, then the time required will be shorter. However, the installation script can potentially slow loading blog.With this script we can create a table of contents based on just one label or multiple labels at once. This script will place recent posts at the top.
To create a table of contents based on a specific label only, please note the steps below :
2. Give the title, then copy the code below and paste it in the Content.
<div style="overflow:auto; width:auto; height:100px; padding:5px; border:1px solid #e6e4e3;">
var numposts = 100;
var standardstyling = true;
- width:auto; the width of the scroll box indicates the width of the sidebar will follow.
- height:100px; showed higher maximum scroll box 100 pixels. Please change the numbers to change the height.
- border:1px solid #e6e4e3; shows the outline (border) style scroll box 1 pixel thick solid colored #e6e4e3. Please tune with the template Friend.
- <ol> show numbered list, if you want to be a bulleted list please replaced with<ul>.
- change ranibaruwiranata.blogspot.com with the address of your blog.
- change Blogger the label you want. Writing labels must match with the one shown on the blog. Note the large-small letters and spaces replaced with %20.